A platform that empowers teachers.
A community that inspires students.
Skip confusing setups, downloads, and editors.
Begin your class with code, collaboration, and inspiration.
Teaching coding has never been more creative.
As the perfect next-step to Scratch, introduce your students to real-life coding with our intuitive class platform.
- Invite students to your class page, code together in class, and organize projects around assignments or topics.
- Review student submissions with ease, highlight code, add comments, create forks. See student progress with version history.
- Hide source code to create challenging assignments or keep
things private for drafting ideas.
- Inspire your students with thousands of open source projects by the community. Teach digital software literacy as they read others' code, create forks, and give attribution.
Take a guided tour to see it all in action.
We took care of the boring, so that...
You can teach what really matters:
logic, variables, loops,
From the idea to the first line of code in seconds
Our distraction-free code editor requires no downloads or setups. Only your creativity and your marker. Take a Tour
- Code in the browser, including Chromebooks, laptops, and tablets. Simply write your code and press Play.
- Create step-by-step tutorials with text, images, video, and GIFs. View Example
- Collaborate live with students. Let them watch as you type and jump in to type together.
- Enable libraries with a single click, extend projects by adding video, sound, physical interfaces, or more.
Take a guided tour to see our code editor in action.
Join the world’s leading academic institutions
Join Professor Plus+
- Create unlimited classes & sketches
- Give free Plus+ Membership to all your students
- 1 GB file space for each student
- Set code-level privacy options
- Hide source code to challenge students
- Enable external libraries with a single click
- Clone class easily for a new semester
- Review student progress with code version history
- Priority live customer service